Wednesday, January 21, 2009

...He is faithful

I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. Psalm 89:1


I don't have a lot to say today, only because my mind is full and I haven't been able to think on it all long enough for it to come out yet.
However, I am overwhelmed by the peace Christ gives us in all situations, so long as we ask for it. I'm just feeling thankful today for God's love and faithfulness to those he loves. For all that he has blessed my life with through family and friends.
And right now especially, for my dear beloved husband.

Oh come, let us sing to the LORD;
let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation!
Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving;
let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!
For the LORD is a great God,
and a great King above all gods.
Psalm 95:1-3