Monday, November 10, 2008

A little something for the chilly days ahead...

Recently my Mom crocheted a darling baby sweater and posted pictures on her blog, G-babies and Other Wonderments (you should go check it out!) The post was in Oct. I believe. Anyway, she was a dear and shared it with my little Gwennie bean.



So as was requested I took pictures and am posting them so she can see her handiwork on her youngest G-baby.



Thankfully despite the sunny appearance of the photos it is actually quite chilly today so she didn't mind wearing it about. :) The weather down here can't seem to make up it's mind about being hot or cold! it was 86 on Sat, freezing cold and raining on Sunday, weird!



But back to the sweater, I love it, so thanks for sharing mom. :) It's fun to dress my kids in things like this, they're unique and made with love!