Thursday, November 06, 2008

Disney Land with a friend....

On Sunday I took a last minute oportunity to go to Disney Land with a dear friend of mine. We had a wonderful time and it was so fun to have a day with no children while running around and acting like a kid myself! :)
Of course we had to take the entrance photo!



Then we headed to Space Mountain to avoid the long lines it was sure to get later in the day... What a blast! we were laughing so hard and screaming like little girls because we could!



Then we went on the Buzz Light year ride which I hadn't gone on yet, it is interactive and has you shooting things with lazer guns. My friend Brittany would like you to note the scores, yes, she was definitely winning!



We rode on Start Tours and Then went off to ride the Matterhorn which is one of my all time favorites and the last time I was there it was closed. So it was fun to ride it after so many years!



Brittany got the best seat, being in front on this ride is really the funnest ever!



Then it was off to all the kiddy rides! but first we made a stop at the Mad Hatters.



And picked up some hats to wear all day long!



We rode on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (A family Favorite) and then waited in the long line for Peter Pan. Which was worth it like always, who doesn't love flying over mermaid lagoon? :)



Snow White was next where we posed with the poisoned apple!







And of course we had to try and pull the sword out of the stone! If you're wondering, I did this too but my picture was taken sideways and for whatever reason my computer won't let me correct that right now so you miss out on my picture as well as many other cute ones... sigh.



finally, (for the pictures that is) we rode on Thunder Mountain, again another all time favorite, only with this one the best seat is in the back of the train where it whips you around even more than the front!



we also rode Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Indiana Jones, we walked through Tarzan's tree house, had ice cream on main street and watched the parade. oh, and for those of you who know me and know of my love for Alice in Wonderland. yes of course we rode those too, but the pictures we took were all sideways and so, are some of the ones left out in this post.... silly computer!
well, thanks for looking, it truly was a wonderful, magical day!