Wednesday, November 12, 2008

making up for lost time....

So about a week ago we had our park torn out and they started to install all new equipment. It took time especially because of the rain we got. Everyday Gabriel would look out the window to check on the progress. :)



finally last Thursday it was finished! Needless to say we've been making up for the lost time and playing out at the park a lot this week!



I took the opportunity of snapping pictures of the kids or course! And here are some of my favorites.



I don't have too much to say about them other than that I'm in love with my darling children!



I love the lighting in these as the sun was setting...












These are some of my absolute favorites and i'm planning on framing them for our house. :) too precious!









well, as always thanks for looking!