Saturday, November 22, 2008

I was tagged by my dear friend Anna from Thoughts and Daydreams, but you should check out her other amazing blog, The Art of Clothes and etsy site as well! :)


7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. learn to dance, ballroom, historical, whatever but it has to be structured!
2. travel more with my husband
3. learn to speak french
4. throw a really cool costume party for all my friends and family
5. perfect the art of being a good friend
6. get really good at baking and candy making
7. kiss my husband in the rain like they do in the movies :D

7 things I can do:
1. Sew
2. Play the piano
3. cry while listening to instrumental music, or songs sung in a foreign language...ya, almost every time... lol
4. collage and altered art
5. Crochet
6. play pretend with my kids like I did when I was a kid
7. lose myself in a book so it's hard to get out of the mood and or time period I was reading

7 Things I cannot do:
1. dance
2. Cook very well
3. Knit (not yet that is...)
4. diet...I see no point, I can be controlled in amounts but can't say no completely to things
5. understand why some people don't fall in love with Jesus
6. fly a plane
7. Be serious all the time

7 things I would have on a deserted island:
1. My Bible
2. my husband
3. a really cute bikini so I could get a tan
4. A piano
5. favorite books to read
6. an ipod with favorite music
7. A deck of cards
(just to explain, it only says "deserted island", not that i'd be deserted on it forever...as a mom of two being alone on an island with my husband sounds like heaven right now!)

7 things I say most often:
1. So.... (it drives Nathan nuts, hehe)
2. um....(need to stop that habit)
3. if you'd like to whine go do it in your room
4. what's wrong? or, what happened?
5. I love you
6. that attitude is ugly i'd like you to change it
7. I love you (I really do say it a lot!)


7 celebs I admire:,..can I change the word admire to, I like watching them in movies?
1. Kirsten Dunst
2. Kate Winslet
3. Keira Knightley
4. Nicole Kidman
5. Ewan McGreggor
6. Ioan Gruffud
7. Gerard Butler

7 Favorite food:
1. Pizza!
2. popcorn!
3. soups, almost every kind i've ever tried i loved
4. dark chocolate
5. chips and salsa
6. can I put popcorn on here again?
7. home made tacos

7 people I tag:
I decide not to tag anyone cause last time only two people did it. :(
well there you go, more about me!
hoping to blog some crafty stuff soon, just haven't been in the mood lately