Friday, October 17, 2008

first hair do...

On the night before last as I was combing Gwendolyn's hair fresh from the bath I realized that it might finally be long enough to do something with! so far we've only done clip on bows. So yesterday morning I tried it out and sure enough it is long enough!



We now enter into the world of little girl hair! I love it and can't even tell you how much I have been looking forward to it. :D Obviously I'm still limited but it'll be so fun when we can braid and curl and play! Lol, it's like having a little dolly to play with, hehe!



How does she feel about this new do? well, she's not so sure, didn't cry about it but kept reaching up to touch them and occasionally pull them out. :) We'll turn her around yet, you'll see...



But isn't she just the cutest thing ever?! :)