Thursday, October 19, 2006

journaling



these are my two more recent aditions to my art journal. the flower one is actually so not me but for some reason i was feeling colorful and wanted to create something with paper. the verse is Isaih 40:8 "the grass withers and the flowers fade, but the word of our God stands forever." wow i love that! the other page was kind of a venting page. my husband was frustrating me by just being a guy about something. (not that he can help it right? ) so i went down stairs and did this page, if you read what i wrote there is a bit of hostility though. lol, anyway, i was also feeling lonely and ignored so when i saw the sheet music with the title, "how long wilt thou forget me?" i was like..."Perfect!" :) so, there you have it, a glimps of two moods. one feeling happy and like the world is bright and lovely, the other lamenting at the folly of husbands and being completely selfish and moody.