Thursday, September 21, 2006

His grace is sufficient

my little muchkin is growing up so fast! he is almost 20 months, which means in only 4 short months he'll be two! i can't hardly believe i am the mother of a child let alone one who's almost 2 years old! anyway, i am very happy with the situation none the less. :) he is such a precious gift to us and i couldn't be more in love! i took this picture while we were going to the park, (he loves stairs! ) i thought i'd share it with the world since it's so adorable. on to other things. my bible study has kept me pretty busy which is why i haven't found much time for art or blogging lately. my hubby is working this weekend though so i'm hoping to find some time to create in the middle of mommy stuff and the much needed cleaning of my house. :) in honor of cleaning, here is a little collage i made for my mom out of old adds for laundry soap. i loved that there was a Tide one because my entire life growing up that's what my mom has used. :) hope you like!

"my grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." -2 Cor. 12:9

the verse that really spoke to me today. :)