Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ikea


Went to Ikea the other day with a friend,
and came home with some fun things.
I found this bedspread which will be fun to add to my collection of bed linens!
I like to have different things so I can switch it up fairly often.
I also found the lovely white throw at the end of the bed.
It's really great for summer since it's very sheer and airy,


I tried to get a close up so you can see the way it's made, all scrunched up! :)
(Gabriel wanted "Woody" to be in the picture)
I also found this little metal tree,

My plan is to hang some fun things on it, not sure what yet though...
And then I finally got around to buying this...

I had seen them in the Ikea catalog months ago and have been wanting to get one ever sense!
It is actually for the bathroom but I don't have a lot of counter space in my kitchen and decided it was the perfect fruit holder!
I got some other things too but just haven't taken pictures since they are fairly mundane...
lol, well, enjoy!