Friday, April 04, 2008

I got sunshine....

Today we went to the grocery store to pick up some water and milk.
In order to get to the water isle from the door I always walk right past the kiosk of flowers and balloons. Normally I just walk right by, I don't usually stop and look at the flowers but for some reason today they totally caught my attention!
Perhaps it was the large selection of my favorite flowers?
Yes, the Ranuculous are my favorite flower.

So I gave in, and now have lovely yellow flowers on my table!
It is amazing how much sunshine and happy thoughts accompany flowers. :)
I must say i had a hard time choosing colors though.
There were white ones and a lighter yellow.
and several different arrangements of multiple colors put together.

But i finally decided on these,
Ahhhhh,
aren't they lovely! ;)
haha, well I'm happy about it anyway!