Friday, June 29, 2007


i just realized that i already posted the fabric choices, sorry, :)

finshed the crib!

ok, so my mom did all the sewing! she is a genius by the way! i did the crocheted flowers. the top pic is of the blanket which we just added the flowers and some of the pink floral fabric as a trim. the next one down is the crib organizer, which is actually currently attached to our bassinet crib in my room. the next is the full crib shot, followed by close ups of added embellishment to the dust ruffle, the bumper pads and sheet, and the inside of the crib with the pillows we made. it took a lot of work, and lots of love but i LOVE the way it turned out! (thanks mom!) i'll post again later to show what we did in the rest of the room, and what we did on my son's bed. :)

baby baby.....

ok, so here are the fabrics i picked for gwendolyn's bedding (on the left) along with the dust ruffle we had from gabriel's bedding(bottom right) and the blanket i am going to embellish a little(top right).